HVAC Installation Manager
Phoenix, AZ | Direct Hire
Provides management of Residential HVAC Installation department.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manages a staff of 20 Employees
- Manages and develops the Installation staff, which includes hiring, terminating and disciplining of employees, scheduling employees, setting work priorities, conducting staff meetings, counseling, and training employees, evaluating performance and directing work assignments to ensure effective production.
- Facilitate training for install technicians
- Evaluates work load and schedules
- Interfaces with home owners, to identify needs and maintain good customer relations.
- Ensures that materials and equipment are ordered for scheduled jobs.
- Generates reports and measures of departmental operations.
- Resolves customer complaints/issues.
- A High School diploma or general education degree (GED) is required.
- Five years of HVAC Management experience required.
- Preferable experience managing teams of 10 employees.
- Related experience and advanced training or any equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted.
- A working knowledge of basic carpentry, gas piping, electricity and air flow are required.
- A valid driver's license is required.
- Must possess a working knowledge of local codes and general industry standards.
- Strong supervisory, communications, computer and mathematical skills are required.