Heavy Equipment Mechanic
Phoenix, AZ | Direct Hire
Field Mechanic, Phoenix Metro, $23-28/hr, DIRECT HIRE!
@Work Group is currently looking for an experienced Heavy Equipment Mechanic to join the team of a long-standing construction company in Phoenix. This is a direct hire opportunity with our customer. We desire skilled candidates looking for long-term employment.
In this role, you will be performing preventative maintenance, diagnostics, and repair of fleet vehicles, machinery, motors, tool and equipment used by the company.
Job duties will include the following.
- Preventative maintenance
- Diagnostics/troubleshooting malfunctions including mechanical, computer electronic controls, air brake systems, transmissions including automatic and manual, high voltage generators, and pneumatic systems
- Fabricate, modify and install special equipment or replacement parts using mills, lathes, welders, torch sets, plasma cutter and metal cutting saws
- Overhaul engines, replace engines and rebuild components
- Generating work orders, cost estimates, and maintaining service logs
- Other duties as assigned by supervising staff
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 1pm to 9pm. May require occasional weekend work.
Pay: $23.00-$28.00/hour, DOE.
Pay Comments: This is a direct hire opportunity with our customer. We desire candidates looking for long-term employment. Eligibility for raise and benefits after permanent hire on. Package benefits available.
Skills & Requirements
- Valid Driver License (CDL preferred)
- Clean driving record
(no more than 1 moving violation in last 39 months)
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a Heavy Equipment Mechanic
- Must be able to operate vehicles, trailers, machinery, and equipment in a safe manner
- Able to work outdoors in extreme temperatures
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug screen and background investigation
- NOTE- This is a safety sensitive position working around automated machinery
Don't miss out on this opportunity, Apply Now!