Human Resources Assistant
Riverside, CA | Full Time
HUMAN RESOURCES ASSISTANT wanted for one of the nation's most respected and well established consumer credit and foreclosure prevention counseling agencies. The HR Assistant provides administrative support to the HR Manager and SVP of Talent and Training, assisting in the following areas: Employees, temporary employees, staffing, benefits, safety, workers compensation, employee relations, communications, recognition and special events.
General Responsibilities of the HR Assistant
- Provide administrative support
- Prepare presentation and staff meeting materials, take minutes
- Assist with special HR projects - Data collection
- File and maintain employee records
- Research HR programs as requested
- Answer questions regarding administrative procedures, employee compensation and benefits
- Conduct interviews, administer tests, compose and post job openings, generate courtesy decline letters
- Assist with regular administrative functions of short term medical or disability leave, maintaining records and notifying supervisors
Qualifications and Minimum Requirements
- Minimum High School Diploma, Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Minimum 1-2 years admin and HR experience
- High level computer skills - MS Office applications
- Ability to solve problems effectively
- High degree of intellectual curiosity and inquisitiveness
- Analytical abilities
- Ability to interact professionally with employees, peers, management and supppliers
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, including presentation skills
Great full-time opportunity with benefits package for the right candidate.
We have work for You!