IT Business Development Manager
Dallas, TX | Full Time
AtWork Personnel Dallas is currently hiring qualified candidates for the position of IT Business Development Manager.
The IT Business Development Manager will be a self-motivated, driven individual who will be responsible for representing AtWork Personnel Services to it’s clients. Networking is key in this role. You will build lasting relationships with your clients, winning them over to AtWork Personnel Services and demonstrating repeatable success.
- Establish and maintain client and potential client relationships.
- Serve as the primary business contact for the client and responsible for client satisfaction.
- Understand client business and IT initiatives, as well as their specific technical and cultural environments to provide proactive workforce planning.
- Prioritize and effectively manage pipeline, activity and goals.
- Prospect while servicing and building relationships with existing clients - the majority of your work will be face-to-face interaction.
- Provide customer service and relevant industry knowledge to current consultants and clients
- Generate sales leads, cold-call prospective clients and set client meetings.
- Actively sell against competitors
- Actively support leadership in the development and execution of business growth plans.
- Minimum 2 years staffing industry experience, preferred.
- Minimum 2 years sales experience, preferred.
- Friendly, persuasive telephone manner.
- Possess the ability to learn quickly and work unsupervised, self-motivated.
- Organizational skills necessary to follow through on all requests for information and select the appropriate response.