IT Help Desk / PC Tech
Norco, CA | Full Time
Well known manufacturer and distributor of outdoor consumer products in Norco is looking for a talented, nimble IT Help Desk / PC Tech to support the organization's considerable end-user IT infrastructure.
The IT Help Desk / PC Tech Support rep installs, maintains and monitors end-user workstations and productivity. Performs maintenance, software installation, end-user support and training to ensure end-users' workstations and network performance. Supports staff on all company applications. Troubleshoots computer problems, determines cause, recommends and implements appropriate course of action. Full time hours 8:00am to 4:30pm.
To be considered for the role, qualified candidates must possess the following experience, training and education:
- Degree in related field and 3-5 years networking experience or equivalent work experience.
- 1-2 years help desk experience.
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical employees.
- Ability to install, configure and maintain personal computers, networks and related hardware and software.
- Knowledge of computer and/or network security systems, applications and procedures.
- Ability to identify and resolve computer system issues.
- Organizational skills and priority-setting skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to learn new systems and applications.
Sound like a fit? Please forward your resume to Temecula@atwork.com or call 951-297-3591 and ask for Sabrina.
SUBMIT AN APPLICATION ONLINE: https://system.atwork.com/OnLineApp/