IT Specialist - Mandarin Chinese
San Diego, CA | Full Time
Are you seeking a stable career option with an excellent,reputable company local to San Diego? A growing Bio firm in San Diego seeks an IT Specialist, who is bilingual in Mandarin and English. Position will work from their home office in San Diego, but will provide computer support remotely to their China office.
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Fluency in Mandarin Chinese and English
- Ability to work some evenings is required
- At least 5 years of related work experience in Software and Network Support
- Advanced knowledge of all Microsoft Workstation OS and Applications: Windows 7, MS Office 2007-2013, MS Exchange Server 2010 & 2013 and Outlook Mailbox management, MS Excel and Macro
- Some Knowledge of Microsoft Server Operating Systems and infrastructure (VMWare, Veem, Active Directory) is preferred
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication skills, telephone etiquette, and follow up and follow through
- An Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related degree
If you are interested in this excellent opportunity and have the skills and qualifications listed above, send your resume for immediate consideration to Karen Kaplan at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
APPLY HERE: https://system.atwork.com/OnLineApp/
We Have Work for You!