Immediate Warehouse Associates Opening -- 2nd Shift
Cary, NC | Temp to Hire Possible
Reputable Morrisville Client Needs Team-Minded Warehouse Professionals
AtWork Personnel Services is currently recruiting for Warehouse Associate positions to join a highly-regarded wholesale distributor located in Wake County and is listed as one of the Triangle’s Best Places to Work by the Triangle Business Journal. This company is known for its outstanding customer service and would be a great fit for team-oriented individuals interested in working in a fast-paced environment with opportunity for career advancement.
As a warehouse associate you will be working in a lumber yard and warehouse environment. Your role is essential in providing exceptional customer service by working as part of a team to fill customer orders in a timely manner.
2nd Shift hours would be 2:30pm - Until orders are completed (Monday-Friday) with overtime required.
Length of Contract: Approximately 4 months -- Temp to Permanent Opportunity
- Prepare lumber orders for delivery
- Process returned merchandise for restocking
- Load and unload trucks for outbound delivery or incoming inventory
- Forklift Operation
- Maintain clean facility
- Other duties and responsibilities as needed
- One year’s experience or more using a sit-down forklift in a warehouse environment
- Routinely move inventory weighing 50 pounds to load products into trucks
- Routinely move inventory weighing 50 pounds to either store incoming products or retrieve merchandise to fill open orders.
- Able to work safely in and around heavy machinery in accordance with OSHA guidelines
- Able to follow written and oral instructions
- Able to move quickly and adapt to change to meet business needs.
- Clear understanding of proper procedures to load and unload trucks
- Team-Oriented approach to work
- Prior knowledge of the lumber industry is highly preferred
- Background check and drug testing required.
- Reliable transportation to get to work everyday.
Apply http://at www.atwork.com/cary and include most recent resume
For additional information contact an @Work Personnel Services Representative at - 919-454-2257 between the hours of 8:00 and 5:00 PM