Industrial Maintenance Mechanic Engineer
La Jolla, CA | Full Time
Responsibilities of the Industrial Maintenance Mechanic:
- Oversees the day-to-day operation and maintenance of the facility.
- Acts as liaison with outside maintenance contractors and provides direction for completion of necessary work.
- Responds to equipment and building alarms during and after operational hours.
- Modifies, maintains, and repairs the physical plant electrical, mechanical and structural systems.
- Maintains high-pressure air systems, vacuum systems, HVAC, plumbing, carpentry and DI water system.
- Supervises preventative maintenance, service, and repair of laboratory equipment.
- Oversees the general maintenance, installation, and relocation of equipment and furniture.
- Minimum 4 to 8 years prior experience.
- Must demonstrate ability to read blueprints, tech manuals and manufacturer's data.
- Must have computer skills
- Must have working knowledge of diagnostic equipment, carpentry and machine shop tools.
- Should also have a working knowledge of OSHA, Cal-OSHA, HazMat, building, fire and other codes.
- Must be able to provide 24-hour emergency response.
If you're interested in applying for this position, please send your resume to Karen Kaplan at: email@example.com
SAVE TIME! SUBMIT AN APPLICATION ONLINE: https://system.atwork.com/OnLineApp/
We have work for you!