Industrial Maintenance Mechanic
Tyler, TX | TEMP TO HIRE
@Work Group is seeking a Industrial Maintenance Technician for a growing company in the Tyler area.
Job Type: Full Time
Pay Rate: Based on experience
Shift: Day shift
Service Technician Requirements:
- Must be able to lift at least 50-70 LBS
- Must have power tool experience
- Team Player – must interact and work well with the team and customers.
- Must be able to pass a Criminal Background
- Must have a high school diploma or GED, valid Driver's License, and reliable transportation
- Must have at least 2 years of Industrial Maintenance experience
Service Technician Responsibilities:
- Perform physical maintenance work including the ability to lift at least 50-70 LBS
- Provide on-site installations, repairs, maintenance and tests tasks
- Diagnose technical problems and determines proper solutions
- Utilize mobile technology applications to complete service tickets, monitor timekeeping, submit reports, and manage expenses
- Provides maintenance work orders and repair requests while on our customers site and/or in our warehouse.
- Keep vehicle, tools and equipment organized and properly maintained (we provide all tools)
***Must have minimum 2 years of Industrial Maintenance experience.
Job Type: Full-time