Kernersville, NC | Full Time
A growing manufacturer in the Triad is looking for a couple of inspectors who can work in a fast-paced environment and pay attention to detail.
Prior experience in inspecting is preferred, but not required.
Prior experience in position in which employee paid careful attention to detail.
Prior experience in textiles is preferred, but not required.
Able to stand during entire shift.
- Inspects finished parts.
- Conducts final inspections.
- Conducts in-line inspections.
- Inspect parts for defects or out of tolerance to specifications.
- Performs various testing methods to insure product quality meets performance requirements. Sets up and runs sorting equipment to help remove various defects.
- Under supervision, inspects completed parts to stated specifications and standards. Verifies results with Inspector A or foreperson.
- Lifts buckets of rejected parts from the designated sorting area to the inspection table for sorting.
- Conducts a visual or measurement inspection of all parts as directed by the foreperson. Extreme care must be taken to insure the accuracy of the individual’s work.
- Records are maintained of lots checked, including lot identity, disposition, time to sort, etc. These must be filled out accurately and legibly.
- Moves material with a hand cart after completing the appropriate paperwork to the Shipping Department for shipment
- Must be able to stand throughout an entire shift.
- Visual acuity to read micrometers, visually inspect small parts.
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs., 10 or more times throughout an entire shift.
- Must be able to bend forward, stretching forward as needed.
Hours: 7 a.m.-4:30 p.m. M-Th, 7 - 11 a.m. Friday