Dallas, TX | Direct Hire
AtWork Search is looking for a Laboratory Director in Dallas, TX.
We are sourcing for Obsequio Hospital Ventures, who is looking for a highly motivated Laboratory Director to join their team in the Dallas area.
Are you looking for a rewarding career as a Laboratory Director? We have a dynamic team and professional work environment with first to market business platforms that create exceptional value to our clients.
Become a part of our Laboratory Team today!
- The responsibilities of this job include, but are not limited to the following:
- Provides information for patient diagnosis and treatment by performing laboratory test in chemistry, hematology and immunochemistry.
- Organizes work by matching computer orders with specimen labeling; sort specimens, perform specimen QA checks, and maintain a clean and organized work environment.
- Maintain quality results by running standards and controls, verifying equipment function through routine equipment maintenance and troubleshooting; calibrating equipment utilizing approved testing procedures; monitoring quality control measures and protocols.
- Identifies, communicates and documents abnormal patient conditions by alerting supervisory personnel, patient physician/nurse.
- Maintain patient confidentiality by adhering to HIPAA regulatory requirements.
- Function as the General Lab Supervisor for multiple remote locations.
- This position will be supervising 5 remote labs with 10% of traveling required
- Continuously support organization’s mission, vision, values and high standards
- Bachelor’s degree is REQUIRED
- Master's degree is preferred
- 7 years or more of clinical laboratory experience required to include:
- 3 years of supervisory experience
If you have an interest in this position, or no someone that may, please call our office at 602-242-0444 and ask for Robert Donnell, Owner.