Anaheim, CA | Direct Hire
To provide thorough and consistent management of the laboratory to facilitate the completion of all work in a timely manner, utilizing the proper procedures to provide quality assurance. To maintain the appropriate laboratory/personnel certifications which include CCRL, AMRL, DSA, Caltrans, and the Corps of Engineers.
- Provide routine supervision of the laboratory technicians and sample pick-up drivers.
- Training – Group meetings as necessary; on the job training principle method utilized.
- Quality Assurance – By inspection of the work, review of test data sheets, and use of proficiency test samples.
- Verify the log in of test samples and transmittal test sheets.
- Schedule and assign daily laboratory testing.
- Inventory, calibrate, maintain and repair all lab and field test equipment.
- Interview, hire, perform annual reviews and terminate as necessary.
- Review time sheets weekly prior to payroll submittal.
- Develop and maintain working knowledge of all tests, routine and non-routine. Maintain certifications for CCRL, NICET, ACI, and Caltrans for all personnel and yourself.
- Check all calculations and review laboratory data prior to client distribution.
- Contact or receive calls form clients relative to laboratory work.
- Function as Corporate Safety Officer with authority over all offices.
QUALIFICATIONS: Minimum 5 years laboratory supervisory experience with NICET, ACI, and Caltrans certifications or equivalent.
Relocation Package offered.