Trenton, NJ | TEMP TO HIRE
- Active Locksmith license in New Jersey
- Ability to perform emergency lockouts, for commercial clients only, without damaging hardware or vehicle.
- Ability to install, repair and maintain Commercial and Residential hardware.
- Safe and Card Access experience is a Huge Plus
Including but not limited to: Deadbolts, entry knobs, doors, and electronic deadbolts.
- Ability to install, repair and maintain Access Control Hardware
- Ability to modify hardware for locks.
- Ability to create and maintain master key systems.
- Residential & Commercial Lock re-keying/ Perform Pining of locks.
- Performs cuts on keys by code.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions in written, diagram or schedule form.
- Ability to trouble-shoot with a variety of variables in situations.
- Ability to clean, maintain, adjust, calibrate & service equipment used.
- Ability to read operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information to customers & commercial clients.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure.
- Ability to Originate Automotive Keys to replace broken or lost keys.
- Ability to cut keys by code.
- Provide a high level of timely & accurate customer service.
- Communicates effectively with the client to determine what services are needed.
- Respond to general inquiries from customers/clients.
- Receive verbal instructions from Management or Clients/Customers.
- Perform small projects as directed by Management.
- Complete and submit paperwork accurately and on time.
- Must be clean cut.
- Must be able to fluently understand, speak and write English.
- Must have clean criminal record and be able to pass a background check.
- Must have clean driving record. No accidents within the past 3 years.
- Ability to push, pull and lift at least 50lbs.
- Ability to kneel, crouch and stoop
- Ability to reach above and below the shoulders
- Ability to use hands and fingers to grasp, twist, and pull.
- Ability to climb a ladder and work above ground
- Withstand external weather conditions year round.
- Since 1992, AtWork has built its core foundation around meeting and exceeding the needs and expectations of its clients and employees. AtWork candidates are interviewed, screened, counseled, and evaluated for the skills that ensure the best possible match to our clients. Quite simply, we are AtWork for you!At AtWork, we are committed to assisting our employees on the road to professional success. We are a highly reputable organization with offices located across the country. We take care of our employees by offering a variety of benefit options. We work hard to find the best possible fit for you and our client. We offer bonuses and incentives as well as taking care to reward our employees.
At AtWork, we are committed to assisting our employees on the road to professional success. We are a highly reputable organization with offices located across the country. We take care of our employees by offering a variety of benefit options. We work hard to find the best possible fit for you and our client. We offer bonuses and incentives as well as taking care to reward our employees.
Benefits of the Warehouse Worker role include:
- Referral Bonuses
- Employee appreciation events
- Direct Deposit
- Software training and tutorials
- Resume assistance
- Interviewing tips