Roseville, CA | Full Time Direct Hire
This position is a full time direct hire for our client, an established repair manufacturing company in Roseville.
The Logistic Warehouse Supervisor manages, controls, and directs the activities and staff involved in the multiple functions of stores, production control, traffic, shipping and receiving.
- Plans Perform daily cycle count program for accuracy and systems integrity; reconcile variances.
- Review, investigate and report findings on all inventory variances to Inventory Supervisor.
- Perform ERP transactions (issue stock, transfer stock, physical inventory adjustments, etc...) as necessary to maintain an accurate inventory.
- Understands customer’s demands and adjusts processes or resources to achieve on time delivery requirements or customer commitments.
- Gathers information pertaining to product flow, including aging and hold product.
- Maintains and distributes monthly logistic/warehouse measurement spreadsheets.
- Develop and publish monthly inventory reports to include statistical trend and root cause analysis.Generate, reviews and analyzes logistic/warehouse reports to determine causes of nonconformity with logistic/warehouse errors and/or problems.
- Assists in development and implementation of operating methods or procedures designed to eliminate problems, improve quality, and/or establish new capabilities.
- Makes recommendations on process improvements on daily work flow for greater efficiency.
- Reviews processes to assure ISO compliance.
- Monitor that the First In First Out process is followed. Have understanding knowledge of the Non Conforming process.
- Performs logistic/warehouse inspections and makes recommendations for improvement.
- Provide feedback/suggestions to Inventory Supervisor as necessary to ensure that all Material Handling/Data Entry procedures are being followed.
- Coordinate Engineering Change Orders (ECO) within the Inventory Department and ensure required actions are completed within prescribed time frames.
- Assists Supervisor in problem resolution pertaining to production material and/or business processes.
- Plans and directs logistic/warehouse activities, special projects and establishes priorities.
- Process all Special Inventory Request.
- Coordinates logistic/warehouse activities to obtain optimum efficiency and maximum productivity.
- Confers with department supervisors to determine material movement requirement and workload status of material handlers.
- Coordinates documentation and process control efforts with documentation department.
- Interfaces with internal/external customers for material processing issue resolutions and expediting
- Have a working knowledge of all stockroom tasks to include production order kitting from “pick lists” and associated data entry.
- Have a working knowledge of all Receiving, Shipping, RMA, NCI and Stockroom tasks.
- Complete special projects as assigned with approval from Inventory Supervisor.
- Leads others in daily tactical workflow to ensure correct processes and procedures are followed for accuracy, quality and timeliness of work performance.
- Confers with department supervisors to determine progress of work and to provide information on changes in processing methods received from methods or engineering departments.
- Facilitates both internal and external customer meetings and training's.
- Monitor and direct the transportation of raw materials and/or finished goods, vendor selection and negotiations, distribution of supplies as needed, and inventory control.
- Requires familiarity with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Leads and directs the works of others in the storage, shipment and receipt of raw materials and/or finished goods.
- Establishes departmental procedures and standards.
- Responsible for the security and accountability of good within jurisdiction.
- Ensures that good are packaged and protected for shipment according to specification.
- Coordinates with production and marketing to develop and meet shipping objectives.
- Directs activities through subordinate supervisors.
- Responsible for employment, training, employee motivation and discipline of assigned employees.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or University preferred
- Five to seven years related experience in scheduling/materials/manufacturing/production control activities and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Supervisory experience including hiring, hiring, and training