DOVER, TN | Full-Time Temporary
Mig Welder Positions Available to Start Immediately
Day shift hours:
7:00 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
Night shift hours:
3:30 p.m.-1:00 a.m.
Both shifts may be required to work Saturdays as production needs require.
- Must be experienced with production welding and have welded using low gauge wire
- Attention to detail
- Demonstrate ability to work independently without daily supervision
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills and teamwork
- Safety conscious
- Mechanical aptitude
- Able to carry up to 50 pounds
- Able to stand for extended periods of time
- regularly required to stand, walk and reach with hands and arms
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration!
Since 1992, AtWork has built its core foundation around meeting and exceeding the needs and expectations of its clients and employees. AtWork candidates are interviewed, screened, counseled, and evaluated for the skills that ensure the best possible match to our clients. Quite simply, we are AtWork for you!
At AtWork, we are committed to assisting our employees on the road to professional success. We are a highly reputable organization with offices located across the country. We take care of our employees by offering a variety of benefit options. We work hard to find the best possible fit for you and our client. We offer bonuses and incentives as well as taking care to reward our employees.
- Referral Bonuses
- Employee appreciation events
- Direct Deposit