Fort Worth, TX | Full Time Temp to Hire
AtWork is currently seeking candidates with Machine Operating experience to work for our clients in North and South Fort Worth!! These are temp-to-hire opportunities and in some cases an immediate fill!!
* Determines sequence of operations by studying blueprints, specifications, and work orders.
* Prepares machine for production by positioning and securing dies, stops, guides, and turntables.
* Regulates machining by setting and adjusting controls.
* Produces parts by locating and marking reference points on work piece with rule, compass, template, etc.; positioning or aligning work piece against stops and guides or with die; operating equipment.
* Maintains specifications by observing operations; detecting malfunctions; inspecting parts; adjusting controls; replacing dies.
* Resolves production problems by altering process to meet specifications; notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources.
* Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
* Maintains stock inventory by checking stock to determine amount available; anticipating needed stock; placing and expediting orders for stock; verifying receipt of stock.
* Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
* Documents actions by completing production and quality logs.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Manufacturing Quality, Controls and Instrumentation, Equipment Maintenance, Manufacturing Experience, Mechanical Inspection Tools, Decision Making, Tooling, Safety Management, Problem Solving, Judgment, Job Knowledge
We take walk-ins Mon-Fri from 9am-3pm
AtWork Personnel Services
3901 West Vickery Blvd, Ste 5
Fort Worth, TX 76107