Lake Elsinore, CA | Direct Hire
OBJECTIVES: Supporting manufacturing process by creating appropriate documentation and implementing required tooling and fixtures.
The Manufacturing Engineer is responsible for all aspects of supporting manufacturing activities, including but not limited to:
1. Creating, updating/modifying travelers, work instructions, CAD drawings, and other Engineering related procedures.
2. Personnel training for new products.
3. Creating, modifying and making changes to Bill of Materials (BOM).
4. Support of purchasing department.
5. Creating CAD drawings for jigs and fixtures.
6. Interfacing with supplier in developing tools and fixtures.
7. Proposing ways to improve manufacturing processes.
8. Evaluating rejections and writing rework instructions.
9. Creating test procedures.
10. Creating drawings for harness boards and layout using CAD or Solid Works.
11. Creating mechanical / Electrical Drawings using CAD or Solid Works.
12. Face to Face and/or meeting with Customer
13. Project Management
-Performs other tasks as assigned by the Engineering Manager and President.
Must have Aerospace knowledge.
A. Education and Training
Engineering degree or equivalent, minimum 4 yrs. experience in the aerospace field related to cables and harness, performing development assembly and production processing. CAD & Solid Works experience is required.
B. Technical Requirements
Experience in product testing using test equipment needed to test cables and harness along with fabricating research cables and harness. Must be able to interpret assembly drawings and wire diagrams.
Contact Marina at email@example.com or call 951-297-3591 with questions.
SUBMIT AN APPLICATION ONLINE BEFORE COMING TO THE INTERVIEW:
APPLY HERE: https://system.atwork.com/OnLineApp/
IF YOU HAVE A RESUME, BE SURE TO SUBMIT WITH APPLICATION.
Bring a hard copy of your resume to the live interview.
We have work for you!