Marketing Coordinator - A/E/C
Las Vegas, NV | Full Time Direct Hire
We are seeking a marketing candidate to develop and administer the engineering overall marketing plan. This is a full time local position here in Las Vegas.
- Manage and coordinate responsetoRFP/RFSOQ.
- Provide technical writing and editing of marketing materials.
- Organize and develop presentation of proposal materials.
- Develop "winning" and differentiator strategies.
- Attend pre-proposal meetings.
- Establish proposal completion schedule
- Maintain database of proposal resource materials (resumes, project descriptions, etc.).
- Identify, research, and track upcoming pursuits.
- Coordinate social media campaign/website.
- Identify marketing opportunities at community events.
- Manage the Client Appreciation Program (CAP).
- Facilitate internal marketing meetings and track action items.
- Prepare marketing materials, brochures, announcements and advertisements.
- Initiate and oversee client relation management (CRM).
- Assist with assembling Thanksgiving client list and selecting gift selection.
- Attend professional association meetings.
BA degree in English, Journalism, Marketing or related major preferred. Minimum of 3 years experience preferably supporting proposals in the A/E/C industry.
Excellent communication, interpersonal skills. Strong grammar and spelling abilities. Self-starter, multitasker, team player, works well under pressure, and follows through on tasks. Good attention to detail. Shows desire to take on responsibility.
- Strong interview and research skills, and the ability to transform those interviews and research into clear and strong proposal text
- Strong organization skills, close attention to detail, and ability to meet schedules under strict deadlines
- Aptitude to handle Qualifications/Proposal development from advertisement through delivery
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and technical writing procedures
- Familiarity with the RFQ / RFP process a plus
- Understanding of the Architectural / Engineering / Construction industries a plus
Computer skills required and proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite. Working knowledge of Adobe and InDesign is a plus.