Marketing and Sales Representative for Laboratory
Plainfield, NJ | Full Time
Laboratory employ highly sophisticated testing methods, using automated computer driven routines, which result in accuracy and efficiency.
A Medical Laboratories employs professional and certified staff of Medical Technologists, Medical Laboratory Technicians and administrative assistants. Our staff is always ready to help physicians’ offices, provide support for wide variety of aspects in laboratory policies and testing procedures
A Medical Laboratory is perfectly suited to serve New Jersey areas with reliable and accurate clinical testing, fast turnaround time, and quality customer service. Laboratory is equipped with latest technology and state-of-the-art instruments from the most reliable industry manufacturers. From basic tests and preventive screenings to the most innovative tests that involve latest technology laboratory equipped to service all of patient's needs.
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university preferred, but experience can be considered in lieu of degree
- Minimum of 3-5 year’s sales experience in laboratory service industry
- Valid Driver’s license and a willingness to travel as necessary
- Ability to pass criminal background check
Salary and Benefits:
- Base Salary + generous commission
To Schedule interview call (609) 454-6786 (M to F 10 AM to 2PM)