Master (Supervisor) Mechanic
Laredo, TX | TEMP TO HIRE
Our team is currently looking for an experienced Diesel Mechanic to keep up our level of commitment to safety and customer service. In this role, the successful candidate will perform truck repair and maintenance work in accordance with factory and industry standards, run diagnostics on vehicles and work closely with other team members to meet company goals.
- - Perform minor and major repairs on trucks and trailers
- - Conduct regular preventative maintenance on service trucks, including inspection, tire rotation and oil changes
- - Maintain parts inventory and cleanliness in the shop
- - Collaborate with repair team to diagnose problems with vehicles and plan repairs
- - Perform regular diagnostic tests on trucks
- - Maintain accurate records of each repair performed on vehicles
Please submit applications at www.applyatwork.com Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on Online app to start your application today!