Mechanic - Agricultural Industry - $60- $70K
Coachella, CA | Full Time
Skilled Agricultural industry Mechanic wanted for established Coachella farming operation. The Mechanic is responsible for cleaning, servicing, diagnosing, adjusting, ordering parts and completing extensive repairs on farm machinery such as, but not limited to wheel tractors, harvesters, crawler tractors, trucks, tillage equipment, pumps and trailers.
This position may be assigned to work in either the shop or field, in hot or cold climates and wet conditions often around loud noise and with dangerous chemicals and solvents or dangerous equipment and tools. Full time, salary starting at $60,000.00 up to $70,000.00
PRINCIPAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Diagnose and repair malfunctions on field equipment, hydraulic and electrical systems
- Disassemble and assemble farm equipment without assistance and inspect parts determining when parts are to be replaced or reused
- Fill out time cards, parts requests, and service reports and establishing and maintaining a good attendance record
- Work safely around and with equipment and personnel; repairing equipment quickly and accurately
- 2 plus years’ experience working as a mechanic or equivalent training
- Experience in diagnosing and repairing malfunctions in hydraulic, electrical, drive systems and in diesel and gas engines
- Safety minded and able to take direction
- Must be able to climb, crawl and work in tight spaces, and the ability to lift and carry 50 lbs. short distances
- Must have the ability to read and understand parts and service manuals
- Possess and maintain appropriate driver’s license and endorsements; willingness to travel to remote locations for work
- Ability to communicate and work with supervisor, shop personnel, fellow workers, and office or field personnel
- Have common and specialty tools to diagnose and repair equipment
- Bilingual preferred
- Agriculture experience a plus
Interested? submit your resume to Rudy Gutierrez at email@example.com for immediate consideration. Questions? Call 760-346-3945.
APPLY HERE: https://system.atwork.com/OnLineApp/
We have work for you!