Nurse Case Manager I, II, III
Seeking strong Nurse Case Managers to oversee a fluid caseload. This predominantly administrative role will require an active and clear RN/LPN state license. As a Nurse Case Manager, you will oversee the health care needs of individuals and communicate with providers and insurance companies to ensure patient outcomes are of the highest standards.
Nurse Case Manager Responsibilities
• Maintain fluid communication with the health insurance company and providers of the patient in order to determine eligibility for certain treatments or programs.
• Assess patient needs and develop a care plan.
• Conduct admissions and discharge planning for patients and outline the details with patient caregivers.
• Provide utilization management for an assigned patient case load.
• Educate and train patients and their caregivers on preventative measures to reduce re-hospitalization.
• Be an active patient advocate for their care continuum to ensure stellar patient outcomes.
Ideal Candidate will have...
• College degree required (MBA preferred or equivalent experience)
• Clear and active RN/LPN state license (multi-state a plus!)
• Minimum 4 years experience working directly in a hospital, nursing home, or in an industrial environment
• Advanced knowledge of patient management software (Eclipse or SimplePractice a plus!)
• Strong MS Office experience
• Effective written and verbal communication
• Travel as required
Position & Benefits
This position offers a comprehensive benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, and more.
Salary up to $77k/year. DOE based on years of experience + license/certifications and specialized expertise. Performance is measured by the quality performance of caseload management, patient satisfaction scores, and other metrics defined by department and organization.