Coppell, TX | Full Time Temp to Hire
Would you like to work with a company where you can make a difference, that offers you opportunities for advancement and will value the skills that you bring to the table?
Under the general direction of the V.P. Operations, the Office Coordinator provides full and diversified administrative support to executives, managers and employees. This position utilizes broad and comprehensive experience, skills and knowledge to support all staff as receptionist, executive and administrative support, office coordinator and general facilities oversight.
- Serves as receptionist and performs regular daily tasks such as answering the telephone, greeting visitors, receiving and delivering mail, signing for deliveries, etc.
- Places supply orders
- Attends and provide notes for the morning meetings
- Manages and completes time cards for temporary employees
- Performs basic facilities management functions such as contacting the maintenance vendors and acts as the primary contact for the janitorial team
- Responsible for supporting executives in a variety of administrative functions, including but not limited to arranging meetings, preparing for customer visits, assisting with presentations and setting up accommodations
- Three to five years of similar work experience preferred
- Must have a demonstrated working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Must have superior customer service skills, both in person and on the phone
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have superior organization and multi-tasking skills