Roseville , CA | Full Time
HERE WE GROW AGAIN!
Are you interested in becoming part of a growing Team with a great career path? AtWork Personnel Services in Roseville seeks a qualified Candidate for their front office. The Front Office Coordinator is the first impression for all Applicants and Customers, is responsible for processing all new hire paperwork for Applicants, answers phones, and assists with clerical and administrative support to all Branch Operations. This is a full-time position that offers growth opportunity, the ability to interact with the public daily, and is a fun working environment! depending on experience. Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Front Office Coordinator Duties:
- Answering multi-line phones
- Greeting all Visitors and Applicants
- Clerical duties such as filing, data entry, and processing applications
- Administrative support to Branch Operations
- Screening potential Candidates
- Sorting mail
- Full time hours: Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
- Minimum of 1 year of office, clerical, or administrative support experience
- Ability to stay positive and calm during high volume calls and applicant traffic
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Professional presentation and demeanor
- Superior customer service skills
- Bilingual Spanish skills preferred but not necessary
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity and have the skills and qualifications listed above, send your resume for immediate consideration to: email@example.com