Tyler, TX | Full Time
Do you know how to sell, but you are only making 70-100k a year? Do you close sales at a high rate, while your employer keeps you at a low percentage payout? Is your sales activity higher than everyone else's but you feel you are not getting due compensation for your efforts? We believe in paying for performance, we believe the sales professionals should be the highest paid in the organization! This role is targeted for compensation for greater than 200k per year. If you are comfortable making a 100k a year this is not the job for you! If you have professional contacts with leaders in Human Resources in the Tyler area, you are our ideal candidate!
The Outside Sales Representative will be responsible for developing and maintaining partnerships with new and existing clients to ensure their satisfaction and loyalty by representing the Staffing Agency’s services on a continuous basis while maintaining profitability. The Outside Sales Representative will support branch operations and respond to the needs of our clients. Outside Sales Representative must be results oriented, self-confident and demonstrate a high sense of urgency and integrity. Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Generating new business by performing sales calls and prospecting local business opportunities converting leads to sales.
- Servicing existing business by visiting clients and building relationships,developing and implementing appropriate sales strategies.
- Identify target leads, manage prospects and close new business.
- Determine customer needs and propose appropriate services.
- Prepare and deliver sales proposals/presentations and follow up with key decision makers.
- Complete required sales reports and other paperwork in a timely manner.
- Regularly meet in person and via conference call with Supervisor to review weekly sales activities, progress on goals, and status of prospective customers.
- Must present and communicate in a professional manner.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be organized with good time management skills.
- Possess proven analytical/problem-solving solutions for the customer and the company.
- Must have previous cold calling and sales experience.
- Possess strong presentation, negotiation, and closing skills.*
- Bachelors Degree Required
- Minimum of 3-5 years of Outside Sales experience with a concentration on medical, hospitality, production and manufacturing industries.
- Must have reliable transportation and ability to meet clients outside of core business hours.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently to meet or exceed goals.
- Proficiency in utilizing available technology including: Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
Job Type: Full-time
- Tyler, TX
- Sales: 3 years