Outside Sales Rep (**to Designers, Developers..)
Medley, FL | Full Time Direct Hire
***TERRITORY: FORT LAUDERDALE ***
Are you looking to make a grand entrance? Well this might just be the greatest position for you. With their unique custom made doors, our client is looking for an Outside Sales Rep. to develop the Fort Lauderdale area.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Utilize all available resources to reach out to prospects and generate new commercial business
- Stay on top of industry trends to identify potential opportunities for company growth
- Visit and make sales contact at customer sites on a regular basis.
- Establish and maintain customer relationships in order to grow profitable
- Increase income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of products.
- Research sales competition.
- Identify new opportunities, and follows up on potential leads.
- Contact partners through, but not limited to, phone calls, emails, mailings, and fax to communicate opportunities to extend initiatives with the company.
- Match programs to customer requirements, and closes contracts for defining programs;
- Qualify accounts as needed to maximize program effectiveness and sales revenue;
- Document contact activity related to customer transactions accurately and completely;
- Resolve customer service problems including, but not limited to sales quote amount discrepancies, to the mutual satisfaction of both the customer and the company;
- Generate sales reports each week and submits them to management
- Supervise the installation and proper work conditions with the designer.
- Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- 4+ years’ experience in business to business selling
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/ in design/ architecture or related field preferable
- Must be willing to be on the road most of the time
- Strong computer skills and understanding of spreadsheet software
- Self-motivated and comfortable working with little to no direction
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Outstanding customer service skills;
- Proficient in both languages, English and Spanish;
- Problem solving and analytical talent;
- Detailed Oriented and very organized;
- Ability to use logic and reason to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions;
- Ability to deal with the following type of industries: Designers, Developers, Home owners, Realtors and others
** If you are interested**
Please take the next step, and complete the online application via the following link: https://system.atwork.com/OnLineApp/
Please make sure you enter the location correctly: FL-Miami
If you have any issues, please enter the following in the URL: applyatwork.com
Once we receive your application, we will be in touch with you shortly to discuss next steps!