Outside Sales Representative (**To Designer, Developers..)
Medley, FL | Direct Hire
Are you looking to make a grand entrance? Well this might just be the greatest position for you. With their unique custom-made doors, our client is looking for an Outside Sales Rep.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Utilize all available resources to reach out to prospects and generate new commercial business
- Stay on top of industry trends to identify potential opportunities for company growth
- Visit and make sales contact at customer sites on a regular basis.
- Establish and maintain customer relationships in order to grow profitable
- Increase income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of products.
- Research sales competition.
- Identify new opportunities, and follows up on potential leads.
- Contact partners through, but not limited to, phone calls, emails, mailings, and fax to communicate opportunities to extend initiatives with the company.
- Match product to customer requirements, and closes contracts for defining products;
- Qualify accounts as needed to maximize program effectiveness and sales revenue;
- Document contact activity related to customer transactions accurately and completely;
- Resolve customer service problems including, but not limited to sales quote amount discrepancies, to the mutual satisfaction of both the customer and the company;
- Generate sales reports each week and submits them to management
- Supervise the installation and proper work conditions with the designer
- Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- 4+ years’ experience in business to business selling
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/ in design/ architecture or related field preferable
- Must be willing to be on the road most of the time
- Strong computer skills and understanding of spreadsheet software
- Self-motivated and comfortable working with little to no direction
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Outstanding customer service skills;
- Proficient in both languages, English and Spanish ;
- Problem solving and analytical talent;
- Detailed Oriented and very organized;
- Ability to use logic and reason to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions;
- Ability to deal with the following type of industries: Designer, Developers, Home owners, Realtor and others
- Integrity — Job requires being honest and ethical.
- Dependability — Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable.
- Initiative — Job requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
- Stress Tolerance — Job requires accepting criticism and dealing calmly and effectively with high stress situations.
- Persistence — Job requires persistence in the face of obstacles.
Please note that this job description is not to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 /year (Sky is the limit)