Packager 3rd shift
Kent, WA | Contract to Hire
My client provides specialized surface treatments, chemical finishing and non-destructive testing to the aerospace and defense industry. The hold processing approvals for every major air frame manufacturer and process parts for a base of over 600 customers worldwide.
This is an entry-level position in the packaging department. Employees in this position package a variety of parts in preparation for shipping to customers.
- Follow technique cards and instructions from more experienced packagers to package various products, ranging in size from very small to very large
- Review customer paperwork for instructions
- Work closely with more experienced packagers to complete work and prioritize tasks May perform part-marking activities
- Perform work with strong attention to quality of product Sign off on paperwork as required
- Other related duties as assigned
- Standing for long periods of time in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs Candidates must have the ability to read, write and communicate in English
- Specifically, applicants must be able to read and understand written purchase orders and paperwork
- Must be able to take direction from others and have the ability to work in a team environment Candidates must be detail oriented and have the ability and desire to work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate longevity in previous work experiences
- Must be a US Person
This position is 3rd shift