Packing Facilities Electrical Engineer
Coachella, CA | Full Time Direct Hire
Packing Facilities Electrical Engineer's NEEDED!!!!!
As Packing Facilities Electrical Engineer, you will be responsible for the installation, repair, and maintenance of mechanical, electrical, equipment and machinery related controls and components in apacking facility.
- 40 Hour work week Minimum
- Schedule to be Determined
- Ability to set priorities and produce results
- 3 to 5 years’ experience as a packing house engineer
- Must have thorough knowledge of electrical design and engineering techniques. The candidate will devise new approaches to problems, modify drawings, specifications, calculations, manuals, charts and graphs, and monitor work for compliance to applicable codes and accepted engineering standards
- Bilingual a plus!
- Allen Bradley and GE PLC experience required
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.