Packing Facilities Electrical Engineer
San Marcos, CA | Full Time Direct Hire
As the Packing Facilities Electrical Engineer, you will be responsible for the installation, repair, and maintenance of mechanical, electrical, equipment and machinery related controls and components for an established Coachella Valley packing facility. In this role, you will provide the leadership, management and vision to ensure operational controls, timely execution of work, and accurate reporting procedures. You will work independently and lead large scale projects and/or programs. FULL TIME DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Control the daily operation of all mechanical equipment in the physical plant and buildings.
- Perform maintenance and repairs to the Mechanical, Structural and Control systems for the Pack house facility to keep these systems up to applicable standards
- Oversee the maintenance and continuous operation of all packing facility systems
- Performs preventative maintenance, general maintenance and technical inspections
- Monitor, Maintain responsibility for preventative maintenance, purchasing and inventory control, contracted maintenance, general maintenance and technical proficiency
- Monitoring operation and maintaining equipment, pumps, valves, piping and other mechanical and electrical equipment
- Formulates and implements preventative maintenance program
- Perform electrical repairs
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS: EDUCATION,TRAINING, EXPERIENCE AND ABILITIES
- Knowledge of maintenance and operation of packing house facilities, building and automation
- Allen Bradley and GE PLC experience required
- Bilingual preferred (English - Spanish)
- 3 to 5 years’ experience as a packing house engineer
- Thorough knowledge of electrical design and engineering techniques
- Ability to set priorities and produce results
- Project management skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Get along with people and establish cooperative working relationship with staff at all levels
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Ability to work long hours occasionally and some weekends
- Strong integrity, credibility, communication and commitment
Interested? submit your resume to Rudy Gutierrez at firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration. Questions? Call 760-346-3945.
APPLY HERE: https://system.atwork.com/OnLineApp/
We have work for you!