Paint Prep Technician -- Immediate Start
Cary, NC 27513 | Full Time - Possible Direct Hire
PAINT PREP TECHNICIAN -- WAKE COUNTY
Put your attention to detail and craftsmanship to work! We have an immediate need for a Full-Time Paint Prep Technician to work for a local manufacturing company. This established company is growing with opportunity for advancement! Monday – Friday, 7 AM – 4PM. Starting salary: $11/hr
- Prepare various materials for paint (Aluminum, PVC, Acrylic, Wood, and High Density Urethane (HDU) Foams).
- Sand, clean and fill small dents and scratches with appropriate fillers to ensure a smooth surface
- Masking products for paint
- Other duties as needed
- Ability to effectively and safely operate sanders, as well as other tools, equipment and products used in paint & body operations.
- Could possibly lead to a career in high quality paint finishing.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to work independently and productively with minimum supervision
- Ability to work in fast-paced, high pressure, deadline driven environment
- Must have a keen attention to detail and be organized
- Experience with hand tools, sanding devices, bondo, cleaning solvents and various materials used to clean and prepare surfaces for paint finishes
- Reliable with good attendance and stable work history
PREFERRED SKILLS - A PLUS
* Experience in automotive, production or sign painting
* Experience in faux finishing
* Experience in reading and interpreting work orders
* Experience mixing automotive-grade paints for color matching using formulas
For Immediate Consideration:
Apply Online Now!
Please complete an application and submit your resume to be considered for this position.
For more than a 25 year, AtWork Personnel Services has met or exceeded the needs and expectations of job seekers and clients. We are a top provider of light industrial jobs, warehouse jobs, general and skilled labor jobs, construction jobs, office/clerical jobs, and many other rewarding careers.
AtWork Personnel is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
We receive numerous applications on a daily basis and unable to communicate with every candidate. To provide you with the best service, we will review your application and contact you for an interview if we can place you in a current or future opening.
Thank you for your time,
THE ATWORK TEAM
AtWork Personnel Services
1059 Darrington Drive
Cary, NC 27513
Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday -- 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Closed for Lunch Daily (1:00 – 2:00 pm)