Orange, CA | Full Time Direct Hire
@Work is currently seeking for a Plant/Operations Manager to work for a small, but growing custom wood flooring company. Our client is looking for someone that can grow the operating platform with them in a more sophisticated manner. This will be a great opportunity for someone looking to be able to drive and sustain change, learn a lot along the way and be part of a growing business. Our client is looking for someone excited about starting out in operations and growing into an end to end business individual that can run the place for them when they step away.
- MUST have a BS in a technical discipline (preferable process or mechanical engineering, am open to other engineering disciplines)
- MUST have a background in lean manufacturing. Preferably having worked for a larger company and had real world training and experience (Danaher, GE, Oakley, Kimberley-Clark, Automotive, etc)
- Looking for someone with at least 5 years of management experience but no more than 12 – Our client wants someone with runway
- Self-starting and disciplined – not willing to accept mediocrity or compromise especially in relation to quality and process adherence
- VERY detail oriented – Must like getting into the details, be solid at math and be able to drive data based decisions
- Strong leader and coach – Has to be able to lead and inspire a team and to know how to manage talent, elevate the cream of the crop and stay out of the weeds
- Solutions focused – Our client does not want to just hear about problems, They want someone able to ID issues and come to them with solutions.They're more than willing to invest a lot of my time with the candidate, provided there is a ROI.