Plant Operations Manager
Winston Salem, NC | Full Time
A detail-oriented company in the Triad is looking for an Operations/Plant Manager. Previous similar experience in an industrial setting is required.
Company values its employees and believes in maintaining a positive atmosphere. Everyone is expected to help their colleagues, be willing to be flexible, and pitch in and help when needed. The Operations/Manager is expected to treat their employees well and be willing to do anything they ask of someone else. The thought process of "That's not my job" is not welcome.
Drug testing, background check, and positive manager/supervisor reference required.
Company offers competitive salary, health insurance, and 401k match.
- Proactively leads the plant to execute processes in a manner that ensures achievement of company objectives.
- Leads analysis and continuous improvement of manufacturing, maintenance, and logistics processes.
- Teaches and mentors direct reports to provide accurate products.
- Establishes, monitors, measures, and continually improves systems that ensure quality processes and procedures are established, communicated, documented, achieved and continually improved for every part we produce.
- Defines roles and objectives for direct reports.
- Leads ongoing collaboration to achieve operational excellence among direct reports including: quality, production, tooling, maintenance, and logistics.
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong background of industrial systems and processes
- Experience overseeing sewing operators and embroidery operators or similar experience
- Demonstrated track record of engaging customers, employees and suppliers
- Financial literacy – must be fluent in the language and metrics of business
- Excellent computer skills
- Attention to detail and need for accuracy
- Great interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills