Process Mechanical Engineer
Temecula, CA | Direct Hire
Great Opportunity! CALL TODAY! 951-297-3591
Full Benefits and 401K
Vacation and Holiday Time
Major Responsibilities and Duties:
Responsible for providing engineering direction for the company and its customers in the realm of design, system integration and support that align with the company’s overall goals.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage the Engineering and Technical Support functions within the company by providing those employees with the leadership / process / support / infrastructure necessary to serve the needs of our customers, while achieving the financial and operational goals of the company.
- Applies significant knowledge of industry trends and developments to improve products and services for our customers.
- Recognize system deficiencies and work toward implementing effective solutions.
- Demonstrate technical skills and company product knowledge.
- Creates and executes engineering and technical plans and revises them as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Responsible for managing the engineering and technical risks throughout company projects.
- Manages engineering and technical resources within budget and project schedule.
- Assures that engineering and technical documentation is kept up to date.
- Supports the customer by providing assistance with product selection and system design.
- Develop, manage, promote and sell the industrial product offering.
- Communicate effectively with customers to identify needs and evaluate alternate technical solutions.
- Supports our partners’ by responding to calls from consultants, distributors, OEM’s and end users regarding system operation and troubleshooting.
- Attend relevant trade shows and conferences.
- Participate in the writing of engineering and technical documentation.
- Establish and maintain effective working team relationships and company wide goals with all support departments.
- Communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, and focus on the delivery of the customers’ needs.
- Solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
- Provide onsite assistance and training to our customers as needed.
- Participate in the writing of technical documentation that meets Marketing’s requirements.
- Learn and understand the features and benefits of the product offering.
- Perform assigned company projects in a timely manner.
- Maintain consistent, responsive communication with the CEO.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, participating in professional societies
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Develop an annual engineering/technical plan in conjunction with the company’s strategic plan – Annually
- Deliver all engineering/technical activities within the agreed budget – Monthly, Annually
- Reports information by collecting, analyzing and summarizing data and trends – Daily, Weekly, Monthly
- Meets or exceeds established company goals – Weekly, Monthly, Annually
Internal: 80% Contact with but not limited to technical, manufacturing, warehousing, purchasing, marketing and sales personnel regarding all aspects of meeting our customers’ needs.
External: 20% Outside contact with but not limited to vendors and service providers that compliment the engineering department.
Education: BS or higher in Engineering preferred. Industry or related experience and a High School Diploma may be a substitute for a College degree.
Experience: Experience in developing, maintaining, and delivering on engineering strategies to meet company objectives is preferred.
Physical Demand: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to sit; stand; walk; use hands; reach with hands and arms and climb or balance. The employee is sometimes required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
The noise level in the work environment is usually light to moderate; the employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
This job description is not intended to be all inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the business. I understand my job description, expected duties, responsibilities and tasks as stated above. Should I have any questions, I understand that I can go to any member of management for clarification.
Apply Online and call our Temecula office to schedule an interview.
Please apply directly to AtWork Personnel Services at https://system.atwork.com/OnLineApp/ and upload your resume.
For more information please contact Marina Weiss at AtWork Personnel Services by phone 951-297-3591 or email@example.com.
Marina Weiss | Recruiter
@ Work Personnel Services
Palm Desert: 760-346-3945