We are in need of an employee who can meet the job requirements below.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- NAHAD Hose Safety Institute Certification is a plus!
- Ability to read fabricate and weld hose assemblies is a plus!
- Must be able to read and interpret tape measure and experienced with metric sizes
- Able to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Collaborative problem-solver
- Strong math skills add and subtract fractions and calculate percentages
- Excellent attention to detail, strong analytical and organizational skills required
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
- Bilingual is a plus!
This is a full-time position M-F 8am-5pm. Amazing benefits to come after your 90 days!
For immediate consideration please call 407-203-7339, ask for Whitney.