Roseville, CA | Full Time - Possible Direct Hire
AtWork Staffing is seeking an experienced Production Manager to join our dynamic client in the Roseville area!
The “ideal fit” is responsible to manage and direct employees involved in operations and production services. You are instrumental in attaining production goals in relation to cost, quality and delivery requirements.
About the Position
- Prepare operational schedules and coordinate production activities to ensure products meet specifications without compromising delivery and quality.
- Review and analyze production data.
- Develop and establish production standards and practices.
- Responsible to review production and operations reports, resolving any operational issues.
- Assists in development and implementation of procedures designed to eliminate waste, enhance efficiency, improved quality and remedy existing problems.
- Develop and implement material requirements, plan and schedule system and work-in-progress tracking.
- Review material estimations, requisitions, and inspections.
The ideal candidate will have:
Minimum 7 years’ related experience in Electronics Production Manufacturing activities.
Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university preferred
Starting at $53,000/year upwards, commensurate experience, full benefits package.
For immediate consideration, send in resume to Sukhy Dhillon at email@example.com, or call 916-791-3000.