Gardena, CA 90247
• Supervise personnel to ensure food is produced and assembled in accordance with FDA
• Lead manufacturing organization for establishing team work
• Excellent communication in organization at corporate level with strong internal communication
• Knowledge of sanitation
• Tracking quality control of all manufacturing product
Ideal Candidate will have...
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• 2 + years experience in supervising manufacturing and production operations.
• Leading and managing both manufacturing associates and highly technical personnel. Including demonstrated experience with multiple product launches, and fast pace product transitions in significant size organization or with start-up environments.
• Leading vendor selection for the outsourcing of complex processes.
• Experience with various documenting controls, MRP and, MES systems. Experience with Agile is a plus.
• Must be able to pass drug and background screening
• No known allergies to penicillin or vinegar
Salary: $65k - $75k year. 1st & 2nd This position is a full-time Monday - Friday with overtime and working some Saturdays