Lansing, MI | Full Time
- Valid Driver’s License and vehicle insurance as some local travel is required
- Valid passport is preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Flexibility to meet customer service demands
- High School Diploma or recognized equivalent required / Post-secondary education preferred
- Criminal background check, Drug Screen and Post Offer Pre-employment physical.
- All travel and meal expenses to be pre-approved
- Any non-billable item must be pre-approved
- All billable items must be pre-approved by the customer
- Any billable item over $250.00 must be communicated to immediate supervisor
- Have a complete understanding of the CVP package
- Practise 5S
- Manage Supervisors, Team Leaders and Inspectors for work assignments.
- Organize necessary travel plans for all off-site team members.
- Participate in daily data transfer to Customers.
- Participate in the hiring and orientation of new employees.
- Liaise with Company Customer Representative for relevant Customers.
- Oversee Shipping and Receiving as it relates to Customer requirements
- Foster an atmosphere of continuous improvements.
- Adhere of all Health and Safety rules and regulations.
- Local vehicle travel is required.
- All other related duties as assigned.
- Responsible for Performance Appraisals for Supervisors
- Gather all new Customer information accurately and efficiently.
- Ensure correct Customer / contract information is provided to the appropriate department as it relates to billing. This includes all authorizations and obtaining Customer PO’s.
- Procurement of tools and supplies related directly to work assignments.
- Management of Supervisors, Team Leaders and Inspectors as it related to discipline and adherence to general rules and regulations.
- Actively solicit new business opportunities.
Timely reviews with the Senior Project Coordinator / for the following;
- Overall Customer reviews as it related to service, performance and billing.
- Supervisor, Team Leader and Inspector reviews, including training status
- May be required to repeatedly lift, push or pull up to 50 lbs unassisted
- May be required to lift between 50-75 lbs assisted
- Frequent use of hands, lifting, bending, stooping, twisting, standing and reaching may occur
- There may be some stepping up, stepping down and carrying
- Office hazards minimal
- Lift Truck Traffic
- Warehouse related
- ASTM F2413 approved safety shoes
- ANSI approved safety eyewear
- Reflective vests
- PPE as required by company policies, procedures, and practices