Project Financial Analyst
Henderson, NV | Full Time Temp to Hire
Supports the Project Manager with project initiation, ongoing support, and project close-out of state/local government projects.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Assisting Project Manager with preparation of monthly progress reports for revenue and loss analysis.
- Monitors financial status of projects and provides proactive financial analysis; identifies potentially adverse trends based on review of project financial data and brings to attention of PM.
- As part of project team, interfaces with both team personnel and clients to identify and resolve project schedule and financial issues.
- Examines and resolves unusual cost transactions.
- Supports Project Manager with revenue recognition.
- Analyzes unbilledtransactions and issues log. Collaborates with Project Financial Managers and Finance Director to resolve unbilledservices issues.
- Monitor backlog and unbilled funds; tracks and monitors subcontractor payments.
- Provides advanced project cost and schedule support including earned value management to PM as required.
- May perform such other duties as the supervisor may from time to time deem necessary.
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related field with one year accounting experience.
Experience with Oracle preferred.
*General Competencies expected of applicants include: Client Service, Commitment, Communication, Innovation & Continuous Improvement, Professionalism, Quality and Teamwork.
We are an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability.