Project Manager (Software/Hardware)
Las Vegas, NV | Direct Hire
Looking for a project manager to be a part of a small team supervising the installation of the company's system products at customer locations.
Daily duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Coordinates the installation of company software and hardware products at customer locations.
- Develops a firm timetable for the installation, discusses the project plan, and establishes meeting dates and project milestones.
- Regularly reports on the project status to include but not limited to hours used, open issues, project risks, on-schedule, etc.
- Works with assigned team members to drive cross-functional execution of projects from initiation to closure.
- Communicates clear vision to team members to ensure line of sight to the Project Management tool sets and methodology.
- Manages and assists team members in the planning and execution phases to ensure adherence to quality, consistency and other relevant standards in accordance to the Project Management Methodologies.
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent work experience. Current Project Management Professional (PMP) accreditation preferred. OASIS Master Certification required within 6 months of employment.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in project management within the industry of casino systems technology, Information Technology, or its equivalent.
- Must have general technical and business knowledge sufficient to understand all factors affecting the project planning, execution, and management.
This position may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
This is a traveling position -- applicants must be willing to travel up to 75% of the time.