Quality Containment Supervisor
Lansing, MI | Full Time
- Have a complete understanding of the CVP package, practise 5S.
- Management of Inspectors and Team Leaders as it relates to discipline and adherence to general rules and regulations.
- Participate in orientation of new employees.
- Authorization of daily time sheets for Team Leaders and Inspectors.
- Troubleshoot for continuous improvement.
- Assist in departmental and Corporate Goals and Objectives.
- Liaise with Company Customer Representative for relevant Customers.
- Liaise with Shipping and Receiving as it relates to Customer requirements.
- Foster an atmosphere of continuous improvements.
- Adhere of all Health and Safety rules and regulations.
- Local vehicle travel is required.
All other related duties as assigned.
- Individual will supervise and direct assigned team(s)
- Participate in training requirements for production personnel.
- Responsible for providing input into Performance Appraisals for Team Leaders and Inspectors
- Responsible for Monthly completion of Competency review for Team Leaders and Inspectors.
- Ensure daily accuracy of data as related to TFT and Customer expectations.
- Daily scheduling to support staffing needs.
- Procurement of tools and supplies related directly to work assignments.
- Actively solicit new business opportunities.
- Timely reviews with the Senior Project Coordinator / for the following:
- Team Member reviews, including training status.
- Valid Driver’s License, vehicle and vehicle insurance as some local travel is required
- Valid passport is preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Flexibility to meet customer service demands
- High School Diploma or recognized equivalent required / Post-secondary education preferred
- Criminal background check, Drug Screen, and Post Offer Pre-employment physical.
- May be required to repeatedly lift, push or pull up to 50 lbs unassisted
- May be required to lift between 50-75 lbs assisted
- Frequent use of hands, lifting, bending, stooping, twisting, standing and reaching may occur
- There may be some stepping up, stepping down and carrying
Please send resumes to Warren@atwork.com
- Lift Truck traffic
- Warehouse related atmosphere
- Substantial shoes
- PPE as required by Company policies, procedures and practices