Quality Control Technician
Riverside, CA | Full Time
If you’re an experienced Quality Control Technician with Food Manufacturing experience, we have a position available for you today! Excellent opportunity available with local growing Company that offers great pay and opportunity for growth.
Key responsibilities of the Quality Control Technician include:
- Perform regular food safety checks
- Complete all necessary documentation pertaining to audits by hand writing, and use of computer
- Follow up on recommendations and corrections
- 2-3 years of experience in quality control, in manufacturing environment. Food manufacturing industry preferred
- Excellent written, verbal, and computer skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to communicate with all levels of Employees
- Work in cold/refrigerated environment
- Basic math in units of measure
If you have experience in the food manufacturing industry and are seeking a long-term opportunity with a great Company, APPLY HERE: https://system.atwork.com/OnLineApp/
Submit your resume directly to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
We have work for You!