Sterling Heights, MI | Full Time/Permanent
We are looking for a QUALITY LEAD in the Sterling Heights area!
The qualified candidate should have experience in management and the operation of automated production equipment in a fast paced manufacturing environment.
- Oversee the overall performance of the production line, conducting routine documented quality checks, assuring that all product produced on the shift conforms with company quality standards, and managing a team while enforcing all company policies.
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Oral Communication – Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Participates in meetings.
- Organizational Support – Follows policies and procedures; Completes tasks correctly and on time.
- Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Quantity – Meets productivity standards; completes work in timely manner; Strives to increase productivity; Works quickly.
- Safety and Security - Observes safety and security procedures; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly.
- Attendance/Punctuality – Is consistently at work and on time
- Dependability – Follows instructions, responds to management direction.
- Familiarity with QS-9000/TS
- 3 years previous experience in Quality Control
Job title: Quality Lead
Shift: 2nd Shift
Compensation: 12.50/hr + Monthly Incentives