Receptionist - Front Office
Palm Desert, CA | Full Time
Sharp, energetic Receptionist - Front Office wanted ASAP for established Palm Desert Company with high end clients. In this position, you will be our office gatekeeper and present a positive impression of the company while dealing with all types of people. The Receptionist supports operations, sales and marketing functions, performing tasks that keep the company moving forward. Full Time. Pay starts at $14.00 per hour. Great 4-10 schedule - Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays off.
General duties of the receptionist
- Greet and process visitors and clients
- Answer phones, deal with front-line requests and handle or route as appropriate
- Assist with general office duties, sorting mail
- Work well as a team player with all company departments
- Carry out assigned projects as needed
- Strong computer skills including: MS Office-Word, Excel and Outlook required
- Strong attention to detail
- Bilingual English / Spanish a plus
- Working knowledge of business office procedures
- Ability to take inbound calls and route appropriately
- Experience with multi-line telephone systems
- Pleasant, professional demeanor and appearance, and ability to multi-task
- Ability to deal effectively and professionally with the public
- Good interpersonal communication skills and outgoing personality
- Discretion and tact required
If this sounds like you, submit your resume to Lisa DeLuna at firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration. Questions? call 760-346-3945.
APPLY HERE: https://system.atwork.com/OnLineApp/
We have work for you!