Knoxville, TN | Full Time/Permanent
As the front desk clerk/receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for our company. Our receptionist's duties include offering administrative support across the organization. You will also coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls.
To be successful, you should have a pleasant personality, as this is a customer service role. You should also to do deal with emergencies in a timely and effective manner. Multitasking and stress management are essential for this position.
An overview of job responsibilities:
- Develops and maintains office forms and procedures, and assists with administrative tasks.
- Answers central telephone system and directs calls accordingly.
- Receives the public and answers questions, in person and by telephone; responds to inquiries from employees, franchisees, and others and refers, when necessary, to the appropriate person, official or department.
- Prepares outgoing mail; sorts and distributes incoming mail.
- Composes, types and edits correspondence, reports, memoranda and other material.
- Maintains office supply inventory.
- Proven work experience as a receptionist or similar role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arrive
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking & time-management skills
- Customer service attitude