Carlsbad, CA | Full Time
We are seeking a friendly, yet professional Receptionist for our Client Company in Carlsbad. We like to have fun, but when things get busy, this individual must be able to multi-task and be willing to assist with responsibilities that may be out of their job description.
Receptionist Job Responsibilities
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Maintains telecommunication system by following manufacturer's instructions for house phone and console operation.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
Receptionist Skills and Qualifications
Telephone Skills, Verbal Communication, Microsoft Office and Data Entry Skills, Listening, Professionalism, Customer Focus, Organization, Handles Pressure, Supply Management, Bilingual highly preferred
Salary depends on experience. Due to the anticipated volume of responses, we will contact only those candidates who most closely match our requirements. Only local candidates will be considered. Please forward resumes directly to Yoliann Ortega at firstname.lastname@example.org, or SUBMIT AN APPLICATION HERE: https://system.atwork.com/OnLineApp/