Registered Nurse (RN) - Correctional
Primary functions of the Correctional Registered Nurses (RN) will be to administer both routine and emergency medical care, treat acute and chronic illnesses, and assess mental health status.
Additional Correctional Registered Nurses (RN) Responsibilities:
• Complete intake assessments and screening
• Treat injuries
• Administer medications under proper supervision
• Proper completion of all charting and paperwork requirements
Ideal Correctional Registered Nurses (RN) Candidate will have:
• Minimum 1-year of current nursing experience
• Ability to work 12 hr shifts
• AZ drivers license in good standing
• Must be able to pass an extensive correctional background investigation
• You will be required to complete fingerprinting with the County once you extended a formal offer of placement
Salary: Up to 33.00/hr DOE + Shift Differential. Apply today for immediate consideration.