Repair Shipping - $12 per hour
Leading global supplier of telecom hardware and engineering services for data, wireless, cable, and wireline networks is looking for a dynamic Repair Shipping Clerk to join their growing team.
- Coordinating the rapid, efficient receipt and shipment of telecommunications equipment for repair.
- Stage, inventory, and receive inbound equipment for repair.
- Audit, fulfill and prepare repaired equipment for shipment.
- Coordination with Quality Control, Logistics Coordinators, and Shipping Associates to facilitate accurate and prompt turnaround of time-sensitive orders.
- Identify and prioritize Repair RMAs based on customer needs
- Perform initial inventory of equipment
- Process receipt for product to be repaired
- Create work orders for repair tracking and costing
- Verify priority, accuracy and requirements of customer repair order
- Fulfill equipment to Repair Order for further processing
- Coordinate with Shipping team on outbound orders
- Able to lift up 50 lbs
- Must be flexible in performing a variety of duties
- Must have a basic working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Prior supervisory experience a plus
- Prior experience utilizing MS Great Plains or MS AX inventory system a plus