Room Attendant - Luxury Resort Hotel
Carlsbad, CA | Full Time Seasonal
An upscale Resort in Carlsbad is in their Peak season and will be needing several EXPERIENCED Room Attendants for a long-term temporary assignment throughout the summer. Position pays $12/hr and is full-time.
***ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE AS A ROOM ATTENDANT IN HOSPITALITY AND CAN COMMIT TO WORKING THROUGHOUT THE SUMMER***
- Receives list of assigned rooms from supervisor at start of shift and proceeds to floor area.
- Wears hotel-provided uniform.
- Checks for rooms requesting early cleaning and handles these first.
- Removes old sheets, pillow cases, blankets, and bedspread from bed; puts old sheets and pillow cases in laundry cart.
- Removes trash, newspapers, and cigarette ends to housekeeping cart.
- Replaces blankets and bedspread, takes new sheets from housekeeping cart, positions sheet(s) on bed, and tucks in place.
- Cleans tub, toilet, and sinks.
- Replenishes toiletries, stationery, and envelopes per hotel procedures.
- Vacuums room, sprays fresh scent, and conducts a final walk-around to assure that room meets hotel housekeeping standards.
- Turns off air conditioning or lowers heat for unoccupied rooms.
- Restocks housekeeping cart at end of shift with supplies sufficient for next shift.
- May report suspicious activity to security.
- May work in laundry room area loading washers and dryers and folding sheets.
- Experience working as a room attendant is required.
- Neat appearance to represent hotel positively with guests.
- Requires ability to read, write, speak, understand, and communicate in English
- Job requires frequent bending and stooping
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your resume by email to email@example.com or, call 442-287-0300 and ask to speak to Yolie. Interviewing now!
SUBMIT AN APPLICATION ONLINE: https://system.atwork.com/OnLineApp/
We Have Work for You!