Route Sales Representative
Miami, FL | Direct Hire
RSR’s work 50+ hours per week, handle very demanding customers, and sell/handle over $1MM in product annually.
RSR Job Description
A Route Sales Representative (RSR) is responsible for selling, merchandising, promoting, and distributing complete line of quality products to existing and new accounts while operating a vehicle. To ensure success in the fast-paced environment, we offer both formal and on-the-job training and orientations. Key responsibilities include:
- Increasing sales volume by executing promotions and developing and building solid relationships with our customers
- Aggressively pursuing new selling opportunities to meet and exceed sales goals by influencing a customer’s buying decisions
- Ordering and delivering fresh quality products to a variety of stores within a designated route area
- Loading and unloading product from the truck to customer locations using a two-wheel dolly or bulk cart
- Attractively merchandising product on display racks while controlling product inventory and freshness
- Assembling and disassembling temporary mobile display fixtures and cardboard displays in accounts
- Maintaining a daily report of cash flow while ensuring the integrity of cash flow
- Ensuring target goals are maintained for sales, waste, and safety
The physical requirements of this position are classified as medium-duty work. This position requires frequent lifting of up to 15 pounds and with lifting up to 40 pounds on occasion for up to 14 hours per day. This position also requires frequent reaching, pushing, pulling, lifting, twisting, bending, kneeling, and walking. These activities are essential functions of the job and you must be willing and able to perform these functions with or without a reasonable accommodation.
Ideal candidate must have a combination of; (10 years experience)
- Customer Service
- Physical laborer experience preferred
For 25 years, AtWork Group has built upon its core foundation of meeting and exceeding the needs and expectations of job seekers as well as clients seeking a full-service partner to assist with their company’s staffing needs. We’re a leader in administrative staffing, light industrial staffing and executive recruitment, nationwide.
By providing temporary, temp-to-hire and permanent placement services, AtWork Franchise partners are committed to offering flexible employment solutions at the highest level of service available today.
Our goal is to match the ideal candidate with the ideal employer, that is why we focus on skills and qualified candidates. When you become an employee of Atwork Personnel Services, you must;
- Pass a phone and person interview
- Complete online application
- Complete paper application
- Pass reference checks (at least 2)
- Pass client interview
- Pass Drug test and Background check
IF INTERESTED APPLY ONLINE TODAY: https://system.atwork.com/OnLineApp/